Thursday, January 18, 2007

Response from Jim Haywood #2

Got comments, complaints, suggestions, etc. regarding my letters or Jim's? Please send them to me at acefrombbc@gmail.com - I'd love to hear from you...good stuff and bad!

Jim's Response on the SavingBellevue Website:

"Some people Mr. Ace are playing cards and others are playing monopoly. I am not playing any games. No matter what I say I can't beat you. Therefore, I am not going to waste my time answering any more of your emails. As much as Bellevue Pays you, do they know what you are spending your time on? God does.

Jim Haywood

Ace's emailed response to Jim Haywood:

Why are you not going to reply to my message? I am not playing any games with you, these are legitimate concerns. Have I hit a sore spot? I have gotten lots of emails as a result of your post and people are wondering why you won't address the issues I emailed you. I am quick to provide an answer to them for you, since you can't seem to find the words for your own response. It's your call, but people are waiting to see what you have to say.

At least give me the courtesy and send a private response.

And who says I work for Bellevue? Thanks for proving my point that your website is full of gossip and lies.

Jim Haywood's Response To That Email:

I will be removing from the fron page all of Alias ACE and Jim Barnwell stuff tomorrow. Hope this satisfies you.
Jim Haywood

Ace's Response to this blog:

We'll see how Haywood handles the issue about Jim Barnwell. As for my letters, I stand by everything I've said and it was proven that his "copyright exceptions" and his video camera story are just ways he is seeking attention and trying to stir up more trouble. He was wrong on that issue, yet the pages still remain up on his site. He said he's going to remove the stuff from the front page. Let's see if Jim Haywood is going to continue to deceive the public by just moving it over to his "featured stories" page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home