Thursday, January 18, 2007

Jim's Response to Letter #1

Mr. ACE 01/1707 12:09 AM

I generally would not respond to posts like you are putting out. I have only spent about 30 minutes total on the blog you post to. Someone called me and read me what you said and tonight copied it and posted it below past my response.

I have never contacted any of the local TV stations to exploit savingbellevue.com

I may have returned a call to one of them when they left a request on my answering machine.

As for the book deal. A Germantown Baptist Member had Office Max or Kinkos copy and bind information about Germantown Baptist Church's problems last year. He contacted me to set up a web site. I did this for him and charged him 125.00 for web space in which I pay almost $400.00 a year for for my sites. I also charged him $6.50 for the domain name for a total of $131.50. the domain name cost me $6.50 Mr. Russell gave me $140.00 when he paid me and had me meet him a Danvers in which he bought my supper which was soup and a salad which cost less than $5.00. I drank water. He paid the bill with cash.

I went to his house which is about 20 miles one way for me and my truck gets about 12 miles to a gallon.

I have been to his house three times. Maybe I have driven 150 miles total with regard to this project.

Mr. Russell has a lot of problems with a computer and he has changed his mine about five times on what he wants on his site after I spent allot of time getting it up. I have spent about 20 hours working on this. It should have only been about 5 hours. Mr. Russell brought me a tin of fudge etc. his wife made a few days ago. He knew from his very first visit with me he was not expected to pay a dime for my help but for the domain name and hosting only. Mr. ACE if you want his phone number ask me and I will provide.

So here is my estimate of compensation.

Gas 13 gallons at $2.25 for a total of $29.00

(No mileage figured in for vehicle)

$140.00 received for site costs I paid out about $130.00 for $10.00 profit

Meal at Danvers $5.00

Tin of fudge and pecans . I have no idea. I can't eat them by the way we both are diabetics.

So it looks to me like I am -$14.00 in the hole + 20 hours time so far.

As for spelling, You have me pegged.

As for the web site counter. I pay 19.95 per month for a very extensive report. It even tells me the minute a person logs in as well as there IP address, The pages they visited and how long. It even tells me the operating system they are using. And Mr. ACE it recorded you the 15th PM as well. This information I down load every day and it goes into excel. The file I have was started after someone tampered with the counter I believe the counter was on 160,000 at that time.

163,725 visitors before joining Site Meter on October 9, 2006

He ran the counter up about 50,000 numbers when I caught it and I moved the counter back to subtract his mischief deeds, further than what it was when I last saw it before the attack.

Therefore I have an excel file of 300,000 or more on the new counter that can not be run up. If you would like to see these files I will show it to you in my home. Provided you don't come with a hood over your face. Excel want hold all records as one file so there is a number of them broken down by minute by minute account.

As for being a nobody here again you are correct. I am still a nobody. I also am a very poor web administrator. I receive allot of email from people who would like to help me make it look good. Some are down right insulting to me as well.

As for the 10,000 hit day, I was amazed.

The picture you talked about yes I goofed.

I read that Mandatory Deacon Pledge One night about Midnight and it made me mad. It was just like a Dictator type thing .they wanted our Deacon's to sign. So I found that picture to express my feelings it was a hooded bunch of men saluting with a straight out arm. I put it up about Midnight and at 8:16 AM the next morning I took it down when Josh Manning emailed me and reprimanded me. I took it off at that time.

I am 60 years old and that Josh is 24 years old. I am amazed at that man's wisdom and integrity.

I looked at my web report and less than 200 people had been on the site by 8:30 AM that could have seen it. One that did was Mike Bratton and he copied it and put it on his site I was told. I don't go to his site but he may have felt the same way I did even though I have heard he sometimes says some bad things about me.

As for me starting savingbellevue.com I did this to keep Jim Barnwell from buying up all of the names similar to this. I was looking on the Internet Name Look ups to see if anyone started a web site opposing the Rick Warren stuff at Bellevue . This was August 20 2006. To my surprise I found that Jim Barnwell bought four (4) web sites a week earlier on Aug 12th 2006 one was www.savebellevue.com, and another www.savebellevuebaptistchurch.com. Jim Barnwell didn't host these sites only just bought the names. They are not linked above.

The address listed for Barnwell 's Domains was at a Bartlett address, his personal address I presumed.

I would have never bought www.savingbellevue.com if Jim Barnwell hadn't bought those others. I suppose he knew something very wrong was going on at Bellevue and he didn't want anyone to have a site to counter what was going on with a web site.

You will notice most every article on www.savingbellevue.com has a real name or source about the article. That is what I require.

Jim Haywood

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home